CONNECT YOUR SPIRIT OF COOPERATION WITH OUR JOYFUL SERVICE
Over forty years ago, Sevananda Community-Owned Natural Foods Market began as a small group of dedicated enthusiasts searching for a way to buy whole and organic foods. Today, Sevananda is one of the largest natural foods cooperatives in the southeastern United States.
One of the goals of Sevananda is to provide an enriching work experience to each member of our team. This goal allows us to focus on building a dynamic team structure, and provides us the resources we need to empower the community to improve its health and well-being. The community has high expectations of Sevananda, and we have high expectations of every person who chooses to work here. Sevananda staff members receive competitive wages and benefits including a staff discount.
Now Hiring! Night Shift Store Supervisor
Must be able to work nights
Sevananda Store Supervisor will be responsible for creating and leading a warm and inclusive customer experience in our Cooperative. They will lead and motivate team members to be passionate about service and food integrity. This individual must ensure an exceptional customer experience through motivational leadership, maintain a stellar store appearance with fronted shelves, upkeep standards and Sevananda’s Ends Policy. The Supervisor directly supports the department managers and GM. This non-exempt position will report to the General Manager.
Position Qualifications and Responsibilities:
• Supervise the store and support department managers and staff in maintaining superior service.
• Ensure all displays, floors, shelves, and ourselves are kept clean.
• Ensure fresh product, freshly fronted/faced.
• Ensure fully-stocked end caps, full shelves.
• Maintain proper signage with pricing and any other information.
• Ensure shelves or displays not stacked too high and that product is easy to get to without hassle or making a mess.
• Works throughout all areas of the store as needed and motivates the staff in creating a memorable guest experience.
• Embrace new processes and procedures to achieve team commitment.
• Fosters cooperative spirit and relationships through good communication and consistent follow-up.
• Other duties as assigned.