CONNECT YOUR SPIRIT OF COOPERATION WITH OUR JOYFUL SERVICE
Over forty years ago, Sevananda Community-Owned Natural Foods Market began as a small group of dedicated enthusiasts searching for a way to buy whole and organic foods. Today, Sevananda is one of the largest natural foods cooperatives in the southeastern United States.
One of the goals of Sevananda is to provide an enriching work experience to each member of our team. This goal allows us to focus on building a dynamic team structure, and provides us the resources we need to empower the community to improve its health and well-being. The community has high expectations of Sevananda, and we have high expectations of every person who chooses to work here. Sevananda staff members receive competitive wages and benefits including a staff discount.
Human Resources Manager
Position Overview: Candidates must have HR experience and have broad knowledge about all areas of human resource areas including but not limited to recruiting, training, leadership development and organizational design. Other areas of experience that will prove helpful are employee relations, health benefits, safety and security, and compensation.
Position Qualifications and Responsibilities:
• Recommending new policies, approaches, and procedures.
• Creating and revising job descriptions.
• Recruiting the Right People for the Right Job.
• Maintaining a Safe Environment.
• Employer-Employee Relations.
• Compensation and Benefits.
• Labor Law Compliance.
• Training and Development.
• Developing, analyzing and updating the Sevananda evaluation program
• Developing, revising, and recommending personnel policies and procedures.
• Maintaining and revising the Employee Handbook on policies and procedures
• Model exceptional internal / external customer service skills.
• Attend department managers and storewide meetings.
Please download and complete application and skills sheet.
Feel free to send your application to Human Resources Manager at